Napa Valley: A History of Winemaking
Join Karen MacNeil, author of The Wine Bible, as she hosts a Live Virtual Tasting with an exciting panel of all-star Napa Valley winemakers on July 16, 2020, at 10 a.m. Pacific/1 p.m. Eastern/6 p.m. in London. Karen and her guests will taste top wines and talk about the history and evolution of America's most dynamic wine region.
- Learn about the many historical wine producing families that put Napa Valley on the map
- Understand the key events in time that put Napa Valley at the forefront as a winemaking region
- Recognize Napa Valley's diversity of wines and styles
- Understand Napa Valley's rich history and long-standing sustainability initiatives
- Understand Napa Valley's place in the wine world
Chateau Montelena Winery